What I didn't know 'til just now that he collected much critical acclaim from advertising world with his Prada works he created in 2007 (see above). Check him and his works out by clicking on the links. Don't forget to visit his personal online gallery, you will not regret it!
5 Ekim 2011 Çarşamba
James Jean
One of my all-time favorite (I mean like really, I adore the man) illustrators is James Jean. He is a Taiwanese-American illustrator known for both his fine art gallery works and commercial works. He is also responsible for cover works of various books published by DC Comics along with Prada, ESPN and Atlantic Records. I don't know how I got to know his works but I am pretty sure I've stumbled upon them sometime four years ago.

What I didn't know 'til just now that he collected much critical acclaim from advertising world with his Prada works he created in 2007 (see above). Check him and his works out by clicking on the links. Don't forget to visit his personal online gallery, you will not regret it!
What I didn't know 'til just now that he collected much critical acclaim from advertising world with his Prada works he created in 2007 (see above). Check him and his works out by clicking on the links. Don't forget to visit his personal online gallery, you will not regret it!
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder